– Provide application development including; technical requirement gathering, impact analysis, design/build/test, database design, integration testing, deployment, and technical documentation.
– Analyzing and solving system issues, controlling System Integration Project Management.
– Controlling System Integration Project Management. Reviewing project documents and reports.
– Controlling quality, issues, change requests, etc.
– To review all business requirements, functional requirements, and technical requirements and procedures to ensure that all related systems work properly and effectively.
– To provide deployment document for the change request process.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering , Information Technology or a related field.
– Minimum 3-5 years work experience in Software Engineering. Excellent analytical skill relevant system analyst experience.
– Knowledge in Java or ASP.NET(C#,VB.net) , Web Service, Micro Service, or WCF, MVC
– Knowledge in MS SQL Server , Access ,Crystal Report, Reporting Service, Business Object.
– Good communication, problem solving and cross-group collaboration skills